Why We Do What We Do
We are a small boutique yoga studio located in North Ryde.
Our classes are small and the teaching approach here is personal. We want to help you feel free, happy, and healthy in your body, mind, and spirit – so that you can dream, live, and achieve to your truest potential.
We believe that the simple act of breathing and moving can help bring a sense of calm, clarity, and healing. Sharing this practise of yoga with everybody is what gets us out of bed in the morning.
Ready To Get Started?
We are here to support you and get you set up with a regular yoga practise that provides you with the right amount of challenge, stretch, and zen. Whether you are brand new to yoga, or a seasoned practitioner, there is a class to suit you.
We believe that yoga is for every-body and that every-body needs yoga, so we offer numerous classes at the studio. Here is a breakdown of our most popular ones:
- Learn how to breathe, reduce stress, and quiet the mind
- Increase your flexibility and reduce tension
- Get the foundations to keep your body safe
- Great if you have never done yoga or if it has been a while
- Build your confidence in a friendly and small group
Level One & Two
- Tone and build strength through your postures
- Learn how to use yoga as a moving meditation
- Improve your posture and decrease injuries
- Great way to progress without feeling overwhelmed
- Explore and workshop balances and inversions
- Manage pain, injuries or mobility issues
- Individually designed for your body to help you practise yoga safely
- You get to decide what you would like to focus on and get help with
- The best way to discover the true potential of yoga
- For students who have some knowledge and experience
- Work with different postures and variations
- Options are given to help you work within the limitations of your body
- Challenge yourself and develop your practise
We are located at the back of the Riverside Corporate Village, North Ryde.
The studio is approximately a 5 minute walk from the North Ryde train station.
There is FREE public parking located at the end of Newbigin Close.
Get in touch with us
We would love to hear from you if you have any questions about classes or courses… or if you just want to chit chat.
LEAVE US A MESSAGE
Please feel free to contact the studio via phone, email, or simply leave us a message on your left.
We will get back to you within 24hrs.
OUR STUDIO & BUSINESS HOURS
4/3 Julius Avenue, North Ryde NSW 2113 Australia
P: 61 2 8964 9890
Mon – Sat : 8AM – 9PM